- Initial consultation (including all written prescriptions) $150
- Follow-up visit $100
- Discounts available for two or more people with same travel itinerary
- Home, business and weekend appointments are available for an additional service charge.
Schedule (per dose)
- Hepatitis A $150
- Hepatitis B $150
- Influenza $30
- Japanese Encephalitis $450
- Meningococcal $185
- Pneumococcal: Pneumovax $150
- Pneumococcal: Prevnar $275
- Poliomyelitis $100
- Rabies $400
- Tetanus/Diphtheria Toxoid/Acellular Pertussis $100
- Typhoid Fever (injectable) $150
- Yellow Fever (certificate included) $250.
Please note that all consultation and immunization fees are payable in full at the time of service. We gladly accept Master Card, Visa and American Express for payment. Westside Travel Medicine and Immunizations does not submit claims to Medicare, Medi-Cal, or any other health-insurance company.